Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has three forwards and two of them are told to play defensively. The one all the way up top drops back all the time for possession and never tries for a run. They look lost unless playing defense. That’s why he didn’t bring Pepe. I guess he scores too much.

And Zimmerman is average in an otherwise great defensive backfield. Why would you not start Carter Vickers who is fast to deal with their forwards? I don’t understand some of our personnel decisions. We have won and moved on because of talent, not coaching.

Triple G is a glorified soccer mom. Sack him asap

Last edited:
Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
All would already be in except LSU , KSt and UTAH could lose to top 4 teams and still be in.
Clemson would have to fall 4 spots, and who would move up that are not even playing?

Not necessarily. Utah lost to UF, while Florida State at 13 beat UF. Florida State beat LSU. There would be much at stake and not even talking about positioning for seeds.

I’m probably done with this game. K state/TCU I enjoyed, a good game and outcome could of actually had an impact if KSU won big.
SEC championship means nothing. Won’t change the playoffs at all .

The problem is unless Clemson loses the only team losing in front of them is USC and TCU is not dropping out of top 4.
They're not gonna feel bad about dropping teams that didn't play this weekend in favor of another top 10 team that won it's conf title over a top 4 team.

USCw will plummet. They looked bad.

The only thing that will matter at that point will be order for ny6 selections.

And if the committee actually values conf titles as they claim, they'll reward Utah and KSU with a nice bump...

Reactions: MarcoVol
Idk about that. There’s a lot of fatigue with that match up for fans
Doesn’t matter though. Sugar Bowl would be obligated to take LSU because of the championship and Orange would have to take Bama and obligated to take Clemson if Clemson wins ACC.

Edit: thought it was said if LSU won not lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back