Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who watched futbol before football, why are there so many timeouts and breaks in football? It makes the game so slow and last for 4 hours. At least soccer is fast paced and done in 2 hours

Those 1-0 soccer games really are exciting. 2 hours of mostly just watching guys kick a ball around is where its at.

Doesn’t matter though. Sugar Bowl would be obligated to take LSU because of the championship and Orange would have to take Bama and obligated to take Clemson if Clemson wins ACC.
If LSU gets routed, sugar bowl absolutely isn’t obligated to take them. Only obligated to take SEC champ.

They,re ranked 10 going in to today. They're gonna move up.
In a regular season week when most teams are active and there are losses above them, yes. They aren't going to pass a bunch of inactive teams that have better records, better resumes, higher FPI rankings, etc.

In a regular season week when most teams are active and there are losses above them, yes. They aren't going to pass a bunch of inactive teams that have better records, better resumes, higher FPI rankings, etc.
Do you think they drop USCw?

Only if the committee flips Bama and Tennessee in the rankings.. Edit... Nevermind I forgot the scenario was LSU winning this game
I can’t keep track of who’s saying what at this point in these convos 😂 everyone’s throwing out their rankings and I’m having to read back and see which scenario they are using lol

Reactions: jakez4ut
If LSU wins it would put them in Sugar Bowl, Bama in Orange Bowl, USC likely in the cotton bowl which would bump us out of a NY6 bowl, so we need lsu to lose today

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back