Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the hate towards these two. They most likely were given a few McDonald’s bags and were encouraged to transfer or might face a suspension once DW got the report. you typically don’t see this in draft declaration posts, makes me think that they didn’t really want to leave UT
Or they see the success that Tennessee had this year where Oklahoma had none and want their name associated with success rather than mediocrity

Let's quit lamenting about the south Carolina loss please. Great year and let's finish strong.
Agree. Rather than wallowing in a single loss, I'd rather reflect on the amazing wins.

Even today the memory hit me...watching the first 5 minutes of the Bama game and I was honestly shocked how our LOSs were taking it to Bama. One of the greatest joys watching UT football in 15 years. Win or lose, I was enjoying how great we played vs THE LOS team in the nation. It was both shocking and dazzling. Couldn't believe it. What a team.

Eating some "chili" made with boudin (instead of beef) and eggplant (in place of beans) at this very moment. 😂 Kelly needs to stay away from my kitchen.

If the goal is low carb (rather than just loving eggplant), black soybeans (from Eden Foods) are virtually indistinguishable from black beans in chili, and only have 5g net carbs for a half cup serving. Was a game changer for me.

Repeatedly? You’ll need to look up the meaning of that word. It doesn’t mean what you think it means.
I said what I said and it was correct. Milton threw many passes with beautiful touch. If you didn't watch or are too proud
to admit, then that's on you my friend.

You still need a dictionary or will Youtube suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back