Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually okay with Ohio State and TCU making it in over us. I don't think they played a schedule as hard as ours, but they played the schedule they had, and they each only have one loss compared to our two losses. So I can accept that. But trying to argue Bama should get in over us when we beat them head-to-head is stupid and insulting.
All we had to do was beat Shane Beamer

All this playoff crap proves one simple thing.

The BCS got it right and was better than this.
It was Bama every year...just like now. BCS sucked only a little less than when the powers that be predicted the winner in the preseason and used the regular season to find their easiest opponent.

Reactions: WangoTango
And he whooped us. Wasn’t a fluke. We weren’t good enough that night and we earned our way out. No use crying over it.
Nah its funny; because its so on brand for Tennessee. Everything right in front of them and they **** the bed. Now its probably gonna be 2 years before we are in the conversation again.

I’m excited to see the NC vs Clemson game.
Haven’t seen May play yet.
Hope they put 50 on Clemson.
Wonder how DJ will play for Clemson.
I expect it’s his last game there.
So much expected from him when Clemson landed him, hasn’t delivered.

I'm actually okay with Ohio State and TCU making it in over us. I don't think they played a schedule as hard as ours, but they played the schedule they had, and they each only have one loss compared to our two losses. So I can accept that. But trying to argue Bama should get in over us when we beat them head-to-head is stupid and insulting.
Agree. I just hate that SOS is meaningless.

All we had to do was beat Shane Beamer
Someone, somewhere on our team will tell us the REAL story of what happened leading up to that game.
a coach, player, team manager ?…someone or maybe several someone’s will lay it out there and let us know why our team (primarily our defense) just didn’t want to be there for that game.

Reactions: beneVOLence
I still have not heard anyone in the media explain why the largest money maker in college sports doesn't have a playoff like they do in EVERY OTHER SPORT. Can you imagine how big of a money maker a playoff would be for everybody involved. It would be a 4 or 5 week march madness on steroids.

Someone, somewhere on our team will tell us the REAL story of what happened leading up to that game.
a coach, player, team manager ?…someone or maybe several someone’s will lay it out there and let us know why our team (primarily our defense) just didn’t want to be there for that game.
Yeah, im not convinced there wasnt something that happened, and Banks wasnt suspended. I also do think the defense laid down some at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back