Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
ND list to SC who lost to Utah who lost to FL who lost to Tennessee. ND is not something to brag about.
Tennessee lost to South Carolina who got boat raced by Florida, lost to Arkansas and Mizzou. What’s your point?

If that’s the case Tennessee hasn’t beat anyone either. We beat Lsu who has 4 losses and lost to A&M, we beat bama who hasn’t beat a top 20 team and lost to lsu who lost to A&M and lost to UT that lost to scar. By your logic not a single team except maybe Uga and maybe UM is any good

Nah its funny; because its so on brand for Tennessee. Everything right in front of them and they **** the bed. Now its probably gonna be 2 years before we are in the conversation again.

If we are in the conversation again in 2 years I would be thrilled! This year was the first time since 2001 we were in the conversation, so Heupel would have shortened the cycle

If we are in the conversation again in 2 years I would be thrilled! This year was the first time since 2001 we were in the conversation, so Heupel would have shortened the cycle
Maybe Heupel surprises me next year, but I think next season is a bit of a rebuilding season, I always thought it would be year 4 or 5 before the roster was ready to truly contend.

Tennessee lost to South Carolina who got boat raced by Florida, lost to Arkansas and Mizzou. What’s your point?

If that’s the case Tennessee hasn’t beat anyone either. We beat Lsu who has 4 losses and lost to A&M, we beat bama who hasn’t beat a top 20 team and lost to lsu who lost to A&M and lost to UT that lost to scar. By your logic not a single team except maybe Uga and maybe UM is any good
My point is ND cannot be put up on a pedalstool.

Nah its funny; because its so on brand for Tennessee. Everything right in front of them and they **** the bed. Now its probably gonna be 2 years before we are in the conversation again.

Dude. Find something else to do with your time. The world is full of amazing things. No need to waste life on something that makes you miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back