Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.
😂And you will have to live with knowing the coaches disagree with you, and you spent all that time cheering against the QB of the team you say you are a fan of. Congratulations

Dude. Find something else to do with your time. The world is full of amazing things. No need to waste life on something that makes you miserable.
? I literally said that because thats what I believe. I think next year will be a rebuilding year, a lot of youth is gonna be on the field. If that makes me miserable then so be it, I guess I am.

I said what I said and it was correct. Milton threw many passes with beautiful touch. If you didn't watch or are too proud
to admit, then that's on you my friend.

You still need a dictionary or will Youtube suffice?

Completes literally every single deep ball all year and then goes 2-5 (Keyton drop) IN THE COLD RAIN and then everyone was out on him again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back