Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. That's great news. We're doing something right when our coaches are getting bigger jobs.

We know it's Heupel's offense and he knows how to find someone he meshes with. Halzle maybe? I'm confident he'll find a capable replacement.
There is nothing good about replacing good coaches in the middle of a tough rebuild. I hate this and I wish they would leave us alone.

For very understandable reasons
Eh, honestly what I find funny is what I even said that got things started this time wasnt bad at all. I think next year will be a rebuilding year, and itd be 2 years before we were in the playoff conversation again. Its not like I said we were garbage, or never gonna be good again or whatever. Sometimes I think people read the name not the post.

It won't cause them to change their stupidity. All the relevant facts are out there. By their own criteria, we should be ahead of Bama. But we're not. They're not going to suddenly admit they're wrong, and that they're two-faced liars playing football politics.

Truth is, we just might get embarrassed in the playoffs, and that might be worse than simply playing in the Orange Bowl, in the long run. I just think we need to set a precedent that this better not ever, ever, ever happen to us again. We need to remind everyone that we were robbed of a heistman and a national title (attempt) in the same year. Everyone knows it is true.

Hell at this point, if Michigan loses to Purdue just put the 3 teams in the playoffs that beat a team in the top 4 in their conference championship.

UGA
Utah
Kansas State
Purdue (if they win)
😁

I would absolutely love for CJH to have a successful coaching tree out there.
I would love for Heupels offensive staff to just be left alone so we can get back to the top. This would be a setback....not a big one hopefully, but it will cause issues that didn't have to happen.

Last edited:
Truth is, we just might get embarrassed in the playoffs, and that might be worse than simply playing in the Orange Bowl, in the long run. I just think we need to set a precedent that this better not ever, ever, ever happen to us again. We need to remind everyone that we were robbed of a heistman and a national title (attempt) in the same year. Everyone knows it is true.
The playoff expands in 2 years. So we're not exactly setting any lasting precedent. Bama shouldn't even be in the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back