Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been in an argument for 2-3 days, you posted a thought (whether directed at myself or not) that is generally thrown in my direction. My apologies if I thought something was being thrown at me when the scenario made it seem so.
The comment actually came about because people were bashing Milton again. Had nothing to do with you directly.

I mean, guy just led us to a 56-0 victory over Vandy in the pouring rain. The doom and gloom some are predicting is just total BS.

Kind of a disappointing landing spot… but guess plenty of Florida talent.
Not at all. I think a coach should take a mid level job to start out as a head coach. He needs to get experience and learn from a few mistakes. If he got a top level job he would have more pressure and people ready to fire him after his first mistake.

If Golesh is leaving, I wonder if there are any others on the horizon? Continuity is good most of the time, but sometimes it is an opportunity to upgrade. Not suggesting that on O, just on D.

Get through signing day and see what happens I guess.

Reactions: Orange Studs
The comment actually came about because people were bashing Milton again. Had nothing to do with you directly.

I mean, guy just led us to a 56-0 victory over Vandy in the pouring rain. The doom and gloom some are predicting is just total BS.
Agree, I’ve never seen so much hand wringing over a 56-0 victory (I was also arguing with a friend over it tonight).

Bowl game will be better indication. I agree it’s all small sample size, but there’s also plenty of sample sizes this season where he was amazing. I have no worry right now personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back