Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams tamper all the time…. We are reaching out to guys as well.
Zj6-Ymec1Zmg-kxtPInyiNOO_JQnC4nL81xPMK9iRWI.gif

Thats surprising. 95% of those posts are usually directed at myself
I actually think you are a Tennessee fan, but you choose to focus on the negative. It’s sports and crazy things happen. There is a lot of talent out there. That’s what makes it fun.
I lost sleep over the SC loss, but I’m not going to spend the next year if my life being miserable about it. Especially after the season we had.
My wife pisses me off sometimes too, but I don’t remind her of that every time she walks in the bedroom. I don’t want to miss the opportunities for those 52-49 moments, so to speak.

There is nothing good about replacing good coaches in the middle of a tough rebuild. I hate this and I wish they would leave us alone.
This or losing Halzle to someone looking for a QB whisperer as an OC. Give me a young, hungry recruiter as a TE’s coach.

I actually think you are a Tennessee fan, but you choose to focus on the negative. It’s sports and crazy things happen. There is a lot of talent out there. That’s what makes it fun.
I lost sleep over the SC loss, but I’m not going to spend the next year if my life being miserable about it. Especially after the season we had.
My wife pisses me off sometimes too, but I don’t remind her of that every time she walks in the bedroom. I don’t want to miss the opportunities for those 52-49 moments, so to speak.
I'm a pessimistic person.

Reactions: volinokc
Or, as I said, they simply fit you because of the online persona you choose to project?
We've been in an argument for 2-3 days, you posted a thought (whether directed at myself or not) that is generally thrown in my direction. My apologies if I thought something was being thrown at me when the scenario made it seem so.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back