Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golesh would presumably trust Halze, if heup doesnt promote him to OC and Golesh offers that we could be looking for 2 coaches on offense

Reactions: drylo
If Halzle gets promoted that could create an opportunity for a new QB coach to further develop Milton.
Halzle will stick with QBs if he gets promoted. The hire would be a TE coach as that is what Golesh also coaches.

To me the big difference in Milton's accuracy has zero to do with the rain unless someone can explain to me how the rain makers you overthrow your target. It can slip out of your hand and cause some accuracy problems or underthrows but I defy you to explin throwing it farther than intended due to the rain. It is obvios the main differenc is the game was on him at the time against Vandy where all the other throws he made were in games already decided before coming in, handling the stress and anxiety of the situation will be what makes or breaks him. I for one am not ready to declare he will or won't be better in the Bowl game but I will say that a bunch more overthrows in a game situation will determine how the coaches will feel about the QB situation going into next season. Unfortunately I'll be taking the "hope for the best but prepare for the worst" stance going into the Bowl.

Reactions: Vols1117
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back