Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...but you guys shouldn't belittle people for not believing in Milton after he made everyone's concerns look valid. I hope it was just the weather and not just a problem he can't overcome on the field against real competition.
I’ve belittled no one, matter of fact the stringer opinions of others intelligence seem to be on the dump Milton side.

The only other time I watched them, I think it was Maryland in the second half, Clemson was losing and Dabo waited until very late to put Klubnik in. Some generous calls and Klubnik pulled off the comeback.

It looked like a no brainer that Klubnik would start after that. But I guess Dabo is more no brain than the expression. Anyway, I can't imagine that Klubnik won't start against us.

Because of course Tennessee’s secondary will serve to usher in the new era of a Clemson QB in the bowl game.

Is anyone else annoyed Saban is allowed to make such a public plea to be in the playoffs
I noticed that what Saban said was a direct contradiction of the stated rules that the committee set for itself for use in making the selections. He basically said do not consider the entire body of work. Do not consider quality of wins. Etc.

If Golesh is leaving, I wonder if there are any others on the horizon? Continuity is good most of the time, but sometimes it is an opportunity to upgrade. Not suggesting that on O, just on D.

Get through signing day and see what happens I guess.
Brian Jean-Mary as his DC? Just floating a name.

Reactions: Vols4us
I want to beat Clemson in the Orange. But I hate them so much I am having trouble looking at them. Imma watch Meatchicken for a sec.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back