Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to see Golesh leave, but it's not unexpected. This is what success does.
Happy for him, but he was like their 4th or 5th option. Several turned them down.

Lost a bunch to the portal so far and rebuilding as a first time coach ain’t gonna be easy. Wish him all the success!

Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.
fxiy.gif

Why do these Dr pepper tuition competitions always have to involve a man and a woman?

We know in advance who's gonna win in a competition involving throwing a football.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Was going to have to happen eventually. He and Heupel are joined at the hip, but lack of advancement amputates that.
If Heupel gets Halze a HC job, we will be an offensive coach factory. Need to keep this momentum up in all ways. We have a very big opportunity to rejoin the upper crust of the CFB ranks now and we have to seize it.

You guys talk more about Bama than our Vols on here. Get Saban out of your kitchens it's embarrassing to witness.
Is it really? Or is it embarrassing how the networks have been schilling for them today? Anyone with two eyes to see and two ears to hear have vein witnessing it. Has anyone said anything factually incorrect?

And this has also been the night we’ve lost our OC to a promotion and the posts have all been mostly positive and logical. I think we have pragmatic observers here and what they’ve seen about Saban and Alabama has been atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back