Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of which he didn't have much to do with...context matters. Before you say it, yes I know those deep balls helped to take Vandy out of run support...but..

Look...I am not out on Milton. I just have very little idea what to expect from him except for this..last year he overthrew and missed wide open recievers causing the offense to sputter badly, and against Vandy he overthrew and missed wide open recievers.

I hope it was the weather and getting used to playing with the starters...I can see that causing the issues.

I want him to blow up and have an all time great year...but I have serious doubts.

Maybe Heupel surprises me next year, but I think next season is a bit of a rebuilding season, I always thought it would be year 4 or 5 before the roster was ready to truly contend.
Doubling down on your new black hat mode. I’ll have to say I’ve questioned why I haven’t put you in the ignore the column yet. Probably because I wanted to see where how far you would go. It seems you’re enjoy your moment 🙄.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back