Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me:

icegif-1274.gif

499DBCFC-12FF-4111-9D85-46E70E602F88.gif
fyp

Then turn it off. And the halftime show’s main priority isn’t entertaining value, it’s highlighting young men/women being debt free.

Is that really the main purpose of the halffimeshow?

Judging by the fact that every halftime show is sponsored by Dr. Pepper, I would say that the main purpose of the halftime show is advertising for Dr. Pepper.

Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.
If we win will you stfu?

Those who do not believe that a wet football causes you to change your trajectory, especially on long throws, are mistaken. When the football gets wet you tend to grip it tighter and it becomes increasingly harder to put air under the ball because of tighter grip pressure. It is much easier to throw it on a line with a tighter grip than to air one out that falls out of the sky to the receiver. Hooker and Milton both struggled to throw the long routes in the rain. Just about every QB that can throw it more than 40 yards in the air will struggle to throw long passes with touch in the rain. That isn't an excuse, it's just a truth.

Then turn it off. And the halftime show’s main priority isn’t entertaining value, it’s highlighting young men/women being debt free.
I don't think that's right... That's not really the point. Some sort of competition should be entertaining to watch. Just flip a coin if being debt free is the main priority.

Reactions: TheRain
If we promote internally (AP has previously said this is very unlikely) a possible name to watch would be David Weeks (TE coach for Fordham) for TE coach. He worked under Heupel at UCF. He moved to Fordham and helped implement the Briles offense there. They averaged 600+ yards on offense this year.

I know nothing, but Fordham and Kent State run similar offenses, so their coaches may be options. Arkansas and Oklahoma also run similar systems, but both of their OCs are already hot commodities.

Watch Anthony Tucker, OC at Utah St as well. Worked at UCF with Heup, obviously runs the same offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back