Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the rankings will shake out or if we’ll move at all. Where do KSU and Clemson go? Do they stay where they are?

It’s obvious Bama lives rent free in the heads of half the people on here. I would be more worried about playing Clemson missing your starting QB and now the OC pulling double duties. To top that off Clemson looks a lot better with Cade than DJ.
He won’t be pulling double duties…..he’ll be on the road recruiting.

Don’t take offense…I was joking with you. Failed attempt I guess. Not worried about Davis. The urgency is due to portal targets at the position.
Maybe we need a name fast but February seems to have become the Portal signing day rather than the HS signing day. I just hope we don’t make Kyle Morlock this years version of Jared Verse.

Reactions: Odiodin
McGill, this comes from being a successful program which means it’s probably not the only time it will happen..Your coaches will be highly sought after..Heup will find suitable replacements.
It's a roadbump, or a pothole when we really need smooth roads...sure we will keep on going, but it slows you down, and could tear up your car...forcing repairs to get back on the road and up to speed.

I know that if we are successful guys will leave, but damnit we are not the only successful offense out here...so why us? There are 9 other top 10 offenses...why not go after one of those other schools guys?

I just want stability, and this 🦬💩 hasn't worked out great for us very often.

Last edited:
It's a roadbump, or a pothole when we really need smooth roads...sure we will keep on going, but it slows you down, and could tear up your car...forcing repairs to get back on the road and up to speed.

I know that is we are successful guys will leave, but damnit we are not the only successful offense out here...why us? There are 9 other top 10 offenses...why nit go after on3 of those guys?

We will still have stability..trust the Heup!!🙌

I know that is we are successful guys will leave, but damnit we are not the only successful offense out here...why us? There are 9 other top 10 offenses...why nit go after on3 of those guys?

We lost our WR coach and improved. Try hard to have faith that Heupel can improve the staff following this year's success. Maybe it isn't luck.

I could have stated the obvious…the people ranting incessantly about Bama are pathetic.
tenor-43.gif

* I'm a TENNESSEE fan.... of course Alabama lives rent free in my mind. I hate their guts and hope they lose every game in every sport they play..... and then get all their trophies stripped and their wins vacated for cheating all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back