Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a roadbump, or a pothole when we really need smooth roads...sure we will keep on going, but it slows you down, and could tear up your car...forcing repairs to get back on the road and up to speed.

I know that is we are successful guys will leave, but damnit we are not the only successful offense out here...why us? There are 9 other top 10 offenses...why nit go after on3 of those guys?

I just want stability, and this 🦬💩 hasn't worked out great for us very often.
When was the last time an OC for UT left for a HC job?

Cutcliffe - Sanders?

It's a roadbump, or a pothole when we really need smooth roads...sure we will keep on going, but it slows you down, and could tear up your car...forcing repairs to get back on the road and up to speed.

I know that is we are successful guys will leave, but damnit we are not the only successful offense out here...why us? There are 9 other top 10 offenses...why nit go after on3 of those guys?

I just want stability, and this 🦬💩 hasn't worked out great for us very often.
We had bad administrations who hired bad coaches who hired bad assistants…. This is nothing like our past experiences.

Reactions: Vols4us and Orange.
It’s obvious Bama lives rent free in the heads of half the people on here. I would be more worried about playing Clemson missing your starting QB and now the OC pulling double duties. To top that off Clemson looks a lot better with Cade than DJ.
That's because you're spending Saturday night worrying. We're clowning on all of Saban's special TV appearances. More air time than the Cuban missile crisis.

And we already knew that about that Clempson QB. Wasn't a news flash.

Be interesting to see how Alex runs his version of our offense at USF. Will also be interesting to see how we run it without him play calling.
We’ll be faster. No need to check on the play call with Hype as he will be calling the plays against Clemson…😬

And I hate persistent negativity
Just because you don't want to hear it, doesn't make Milton's issues any less of a probability.

I hope he does great....I don't have much faith in that...and it didn't start with Vandy, I actually was looking forward to seeing what Milton could do after Hendon kept until the UTM game.

Milton came in against that sad pathetic defense and looked meh as could be at finding receivers, throwing the ball and making quick good decisions.

I said it then that his performance that day really dampened my excitement to see him running the offense.

What happened last week just made me feel a little more uncertain...but I can buy that the weather caused a lot of that.

I want Milton to do well...but I am not going to pretend I expect it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back