Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like AP has changed his opinion on whether we will promote from within.

@Austin_Price if you had to predict, would you personally think he goes out and hires an OC or promotes and gets a relentless recruiter?

-AP
So he really is 50/50 on what he thinks. . .

Why?

It’s heups offense

Also this is what success does.

Wasn’t implying anything like that…just saying as many “coaching searches” we’ve been through…I just hate seeing another one so soon when we just started tasting success..I want the machine to stay oiled and moving full steam.

Seems like AP has changed his opinion on whether we will promote from within.

@Austin_Price if you had to predict, would you personally think he goes out and hires an OC or promotes and gets a relentless recruiter?

-AP
Makes zero sense? I mean no offense but I’m gonna trust Heup

See. Now AP is changing his tune, thinking the OC will be promoted from within. If that happens, it's Halzle. I didn't question Heupel, I questioned AP's information.

You said it would take a miracle to beat Vanderbilt. I am not listening 🙉. 😂
He also said he swore off optimism as USCj was the only time he was optimissitic and he would never let his guard down again and be pessimistic till the end… McGill is just fulfilling that promise so as not to jinx us…😬👀

Just because you don't want to hear it, doesn't make Milton's issues any less of a probability.

I hope he does great....I don't have much faith in that...and it didn't start with Vandy, I actually was looking forward to seeing what Milton could do after Hendon kept until the UTM game.

Milton came in against that sad pathetic defense and looked meh as could be at finding receivers, throwing the ball and making quick good decisions.

I said it then that his performance that day really dampened my excitement to see him running the offense.

What happened last week just made me feel a little more uncertain...but I can buy that the weather caused a lot of that.

I want Milton to do well...but I am not going to pretend I expect it right now.

56-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back