Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.

Gotta admire your courage to CONTINUOUSLY put this anti-Milton narrative out there. I am sure I won't be the only guy that will match your volume of posts calling you out if we get a good bowl and Milton plays well. NOBODY across the aisle is selling him as a Heisman candidate like HH, just hoping for a worthy next man up. Our bar is much lower and actually rational. At a minimum he has handled himself as a bona fide VFL candidate, you have lowered your odds of attaining or sustaining that status whichever is applicable.

testing testing 123 (search marker for later)

Just in:

The playoff committee has decided to change the current playoff format to include five teams this year after Nick Sabans compelling case to be included. Georgia will receive a first round bye and the remaining four teams will play each other until one team remains to play Georgia.

So Bama is grand standing and getting into the playoffs.

UT gonna play in the NY6 but without Golesh and Hooker.

We will lose Ethan Davis and Nico. They want to be with Golesh.

Deion to CU.

Clemson found their QB and will light UT up.

That about sum it up?

Someone tell me where spring got this from

Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.

Milton is not better or equivalent to hooker right now
Milton has gotten significantly better since last season
Would he had led us to a 10-2 record, I don’t know but I feel like he could of had us at 8-4 which is an improvement over what he would have done last year
The guy is getting better
Not all qbs are heisman candidates like hooker
That’s a once every few years deal unless your bama which we are not
Milton can lead us to a win over Clemson
You should be more worried about our defense then our QB

I didn't get to see Clemson play last night since my ABC channel in Atlanta is in dispute with DISH. Is NC/ACC that bad? If by some chance Bama made the playoffs, who would we play? Sugar bowl?

The CFP Committee will give 'ol @BaldBiker one final screwing by putting us ahead of Bama in the final poll. Sending us to the Sugar Bowl instead of the Orange Bowl (and Clemson's ass whipping) that I have been screaming for all along.

Things WILL burn if that happens.

Hopefully happens.

8DC12601-14A4-4072-B73B-E5A050CBE5B6.gif

Post in-game at your own risk.
And to be fair to myself...I had no idea a "Klubnick" even existed, or what such a thing was at that moment.

If Ukelele was the best they had and he had played the rest of that game, then the game would have turned out much differently.

Alright boys, I think I’ve named my daughter. I had been expecting my fiancé to do it, but she had nothing and she’s due in 3 weeks. What do y’all think?

Rhea Lucia Lowe.

Ray-ah Loo-sha

Both ancient Roman names. We’re both historians, at least by our degrees. Neither of us work in the field lol. But I think it fits.

Alright boys, I think I’ve named my daughter. I had been expecting my fiancé to do it, but she had nothing and she’s due in 3 weeks. What do y’all think?

Rhea Lucia Lowe.

Ray-ah Loo-sha

Both ancient Roman names. We’re both historians, at least by our degrees. Neither of us work in the field lol. But I think it fits.
Loo-sha? Everyone in my family named Lucia is Loo-chee-ya.

Reactions: ETennGal
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back