Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bama is grand standing and getting into the playoffs.

UT gonna play in the NY6 but without Golesh and Hooker.

We will lose Ethan Davis and Nico. They want to be with Golesh.

Deion to CU.

Clemson found their QB and will light UT up.

That about sum it up?
Nico has $8 million reasons to stay.

Ethan Davis finna meet @WillAtSpyre and Company. Imma say we good.

I didn't get to see Clemson play last night since my ABC channel in Atlanta is in dispute with DISH. Is NC/ACC that bad? If by some chance Bama made the playoffs, who would we play? Sugar bowl?
NC and DM really did look that bad. He didn’t have any of those Heisman moments after the first drive. Clemson started putting forth effort after the QB switch. Have to keep in mind they beat Appy St 63-61 and barely beat Miami by 3. They ended the season with 3 losses.

Alright boys, I think I’ve named my daughter. I had been expecting my fiancé to do it, but she had nothing and she’s due in 3 weeks. What do y’all think?

Rhea Lucia Lowe.

Ray-ah Loo-sha

Both ancient Roman names. We’re both historians, at least by our degrees. Neither of us work in the field lol. But I think it fits.
Beautiful name! Congrats mi amigo

Evidently the Tennessee Rivals board has some comments from Nico and Davis about Golesh leaving if anyone with a sub wants to share.

But that would mean you would be making us Vol fans travel to craptastic Arlington. You should be ashamed.

Anyway, anywhere, anything, anyhow anyone, anything any bowl…a VFL will find a way.

@bignewt you should be ashamed. Time to man up!

Plus I agree with @Batman1948 , selfishly, the Texas VFLs get to make a very short trip to see our Vols play. 🤠

Easiest solution is to promote Hazle to OC and bring in a new TE coach. Has Hazle warned Heup’s trust to take over the offense? If you don’t promote Hazle, things start getting tricky.. there’s not many OC/TE coaches out there..
Does Heup let Hazle go with Golesh to develop as an OC and bring him back down the road? Possibly bring in Anthony Tucker from Utah State since he knows the offense and has playcalling experience? Does he make a power move and throw some serious money at Lebby? Lots of really good options.. I would think after watching Golesh get hired away by USF, OCs who aspire to be head football coaches will be lining up to work with Heup

Easiest solution is to promote Hazle to OC and bring in a new TE coach. Has Hazle warned Heup’s trust to take over the offense? If you don’t promote Hazle, things start getting tricky.. there’s not many OC/TE coaches out there..
Does Heup let Hazle go with Golesh to develop as an OC and bring him back down the road? Possibly bring in Anthony Tucker from Utah State since he knows the offense and has playcalling experience? Does he make a power move and throw some serious money at Lebby? Lots of really good options.. I would think after watching Golesh get hired away by USF, OCs who aspire to be head football coaches will be lining up to work with Heup

the last part of your post is def a big factor that only helps us

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back