Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one area where the NFL is better. Tie breakers and actual records matter. Making an argument for a team that is the 4th best SEC team to be over the 2nd best SEC team in the CFP rankings is absolutely ridiculous. This narrative that bammer is so much better at the end of the season is a pile of **** too. Why because they beat Austin Peay and a miserable Auburn? Just make it make any sense please.

I have my UT hat on and they both looked at me at one point or another and they could tell I was listening. They started talking more quiet after the wife said that because I think the husband saw me chuckling to myself haha
Did you tell them that you don’t give a d*** about the whole state of Alabama?! 😂

Idk what lookahead is, but it'll move in short order if it's 1 imo. Vegas only had us -14 vs Vandy and has "missed" on us by a TD+ all season.

This. It won’t happen but I would love to get USC…over ranked team who beat up on cupcakes all season. You get all the smoke and face a team you beat handily.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
If the Vols end up jumping Bama I have a theory as to why. I think the committee knew the Vols deserved to be above Bama but didn't want TN in the playoff. Probably because of losing our star QB. But, once everything settled out they'll be willing to justify moving the Vols ahead of Bama to 5 now that the playoff is settled.
My theory is the committee doing their boy Dabo a solid and saving his team from an ass whoopin' after his mouth wrote a check his ass can't keep.

But I think they just might let us deliver that ass whoopin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back