Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Vols end up jumping Bama I have a theory as to why. I think the committee knew the Vols deserved to be above Bama but didn't want TN in the playoff. Probably because of losing our star QB. But, once everything settled out they'll be willing to justify moving the Vols ahead of Bama to 5 now that the playoff is settled.

If the Vols end up jumping Bama I have a theory as to why. I think the committee knew the Vils deserved to be above Bama but didn't want TN in the playoff. Probably because of losing our star QB. But, once everything settled out they'll be willing to justify moving the Vols ahead of Bama to 5 now that the playoff is settled.
Who would we play in the Sugar Bowl?

Tennessee offense will be just fine without Alex. The offense was more than fine with Lebby in 2018-2019 at UCF. It’ll be fine after Alex. Heupel is the guy behind the machine
Lebby didn’t call the plays at UCF either….This is Heup’s baby….. Golesh is a great coach though…. Hope we bring in someone who meshes as well with what we are building.

If the Vols end up jumping Bama I have a theory as to why. I think the committee knew the Vols deserved to be above Bama but didn't want TN in the playoff. Probably because of losing our star QB. But, once everything settled out they'll be willing to justify moving the Vols ahead of Bama to 5 now that the playoff is settled.
I like it….. we can be pissed if we are above Bama and pissed if we are below Bama.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Committee ranking will be:

1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. TCU
4. OSU
5. Bama
6. USC
7. Vols
Utah has beaten USC twice. It's going to be a rigging of Birmingham-like proportions if the Condoms finish above Utah. And USC had a powder puff schedule, even by Pac 12 standards. They skipped playing Washington and Oregon.

I hope Riley loses to Tulane in the Cotton Bowl. Would be perfect.

Milton is not better or equivalent to hooker right now
Milton has gotten significantly better since last season
Would he had led us to a 10-2 record, I don’t know but I feel like he could of had us at 8-4 which is an improvement over what he would have done last year
The guy is getting better
Not all qbs are heisman candidates like hooker
That’s a once every few years deal unless your bama which we are not
Milton can lead us to a win over Clemson
You should be more worried about our defense then our QB
Bama has only recently had elite qb play. Before Hurts, they had the most average qbs in terms of talent but were very good at being game managers. JP Wilson, McElroy and McCarron were not that great they just didn’t f it up for their team.

I’m at breakfast and sitting next to a table of Bama fans. It’s a husband and wife and they are talking about why they should get into the playoff. The wife said to the husband, and I quote, “We should get in because we are Bama..”

When you have to resort to past success then you know you have no valid argument 😂
You sure that wasn't Saban in a wig and falsies? I hear he dresses like that out of town. And that's basically Saban's story.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back