Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff on Levis doesn’t make sense.

Normally a QB has great stats and a good year and then is a bust. You don’t expect it.

But nothing suggests Levis will be good. Just a guy on TV decided to say it.

In fact, all the stats make this pretty easy to call. He won’t be good.
To be fair, there have been a bunch of guys that were terrible in college, but went on to be drafted in the first round and became superstars.

Just kidding. Not really.

Probably because you made them wrong and cooked them in the meecrowahvey or something.
That pizza was the 🐐
Stop trying to ruin my childhood.
No I get it. The experience ruined my love and memories of it. It was simply a cautionary tail of trying your recapture a youthful experience. Don't do it. Just keep the fawn untainted memories you have.

A friend of mine has 2 tickets to this years Super Bowl both great seats. He paid $2500 each but didn't realize when he bought them last year this would be the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested he is looking for someone to take his place...it's at St. Mary's church in Fort Worth at 3pm. Her name is Ashley, she is 5'4", about 115 pounds, good cook...she will be the one in the white dress

for the sock, shoe, sock, shoe crowd: do you only wear socks when you wear shoes? I wear socks all the time, so it's always socks first.

You sleep with socks on?

We need to contact the FBI, because we may have inadvertently uncovered a serial killer.

Sock, t-shirt, sock, drawers, pants, shoe, shirt, shoe - can I get a witness!?
mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back