Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect him to say? It looked like a foul, but as has been stated, they let Auburn foul us, too. The refs swallowed the whistle at the end. But they swallowed it both ways. We all know officiating is lousy. The best we can hope for is it doesn't totally screw us. And we won the game.
I just want consistency.
That’s what happened today.

He’s my bud. I don’t always agree with his posts (he really needs someone to follow behind him and liberally use the delete or at least edit for him).
I say what I say. Sometimes I'm serious, sometimes I'm not. It's up to y'all to decide. That's just part of the game.

Reactions: Glitch
Keep an eye out on Charleston HC Pat Kelsey.
22-3 in his 2nd season at Charleston.
186-95 at Winthrop as well. 47 Years Old and has a 4 star commitment in the 23’ class as well as getting multiple 4 star transfers to Charleston in a short time. He coaches an exciting brand of basketball as well. Very high energy on the court

Know someone on his staff, he’s a little cliche but certainly a motivator and the kind of guy players will get behind.

Honestly, with the surge in population around Charleston and the ease to recruit for bball he can create his own niche and have staying power. They have a nice arena downtown and locals are hungry to support a winner.

Maybe in college basketball, but in football hard to beat Michigan/Ohio State or Army/Navy.
I think it beats those easy

Army and Navy is great for its patriotic tradition. But it's not really heated like most sports rivalries.

I put it ahead of MI and OH St because there have been several win streaks, blowouts and instances where the outcome had no bearing on the rest of college football.

Duke and UNC? It's not streaky at all. It's literally 50-50 the last 100 games.

Almost every single year the game features two of the best teams with the best players and the game literally always delivers. Tonight it was a two point game the whole way. It's as dead even as possible. Classic game after classic game.

Yes college basketball doesn't have the popularity of the NFL, MLB and College Football, but year after year that match up never disappoints. And I don't think anything comes particularly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back