Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also were a 2 point favorite lmao. I’ve always thought rushing was fun and makes for great photos/moments (ex: Alabama, auburn kick 6) but it’s not very special if you rush for that crap.
Hokies hate UVA and its their biggest rival in every sport. Plus, the ACC doesn't punish their member schools for celebrating iirc. So, Top 10 upset? Ehh, have fun kids.

Keep an eye out on Charleston HC Pat Kelsey.
22-3 in his 2nd season at Charleston.
186-95 at Winthrop as well. 47 Years Old and has a 4 star commitment in the 23’ class as well as getting multiple 4 star transfers to Charleston in a short time. He coaches an exciting brand of basketball as well. Very high energy on the court
They will, no doubt, be our 1st rd game.

I wonder if a single one of them would claim Tennessee if we didn't have a great year? I think not.
Agreed. I just know some weren't given a choice to stay. Infractions meant they had to leave. Natural to wonder how they might have developed under this staff.

Also, another reason I get pissed off when pundits talk like Pruitt might get off scott free. I get he lost his job and his buyout, but dude should be given at least a 5-year show-cause. Longer, IMO, but at least five.

Agreed. I just know some weren't given a choice to stay. Infractions meant they had to leave. Natural to wonder how they might have developed under this staff.

Also, another reason I get pissed off when pundits talk like Pruitt might get off scott free. I get he lost his job and his buyout, but dude should be given at least a 5-year show-cause. Longer, IMO, but at least five.
Do we know this, factually? Or, is it just ironclad opinion? Not being argumentative I simply didnt know if there was truth to what was rumor.

Based on how the players who stayed responded to the new coaches, I'm pretty sure the guys who left would've played themselves into a higher payday at UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back