Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true, but I also laugh at the overly woke take that "Cleopatra wasn't white! She's African therefore black!" When we know from historical writings that she was Greek descent and Egypt was a melting pot not unlike the US today with races from every known continent at the time.
You don't know everything...

historical-figures-recreated-becca-saladin-1-5fa12c3dbfd9f__880.jpg
That’s Nefertiti

Do you all remember when we made LSwho call us Daddy on national tv in their own stadium
I had so much fun at that game! We were sitting in the section just to the right of the band (if you‘re facing the field) - and we were rockin’! We watched them leave until all that was left was their band - and all of us!!! We sang their songs and our songs!

I know that the season ticket renewal period ends on the 24th, when does the relocation period start

Yes..............posted based on skin color of Cleo??
How do you figure Nefertiti's skin color indicates the skin color of Cleopatra? Considering Nefertiti was 1300 years prior to Cleopatra and 1000 years prior to Alexander the Great (Greeks) conquered Egypt?

After the Greek Empire ruled Egypt, more Greeks and Greek-characteristics influenced Egyptian people and "royalty." According to what I've read, the Ptolomiac rule of Egypt basically had no Egyptian blood and instead intermarried with the Persians. So she was primarily, likely, Greek/Macedonian with some Persian ancestry. Cleopatra wasn't British or Scandinavian white, but she wasn't black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back