Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helps when you write the history.

(* Insert comment better suited to the PF here.)
This is true, but I also laugh at the overly woke take that "Cleopatra wasn't white! She's African therefore black!" When we know from historical writings that she was Greek descent and Egypt was a melting pot not unlike the US today with races from every known continent at the time.

This is true, but I also laugh at the overly woke take that "Cleopatra wasn't white! She's African therefore black!" When we know from historical writings that she was Greek descent and Egypt was a melting pot not unlike the US today with races from every known continent at the time.
historical-figures-recreated-becca-saladin-1-5fa12c3dbfd9f__880.jpg

Just a moment to appreciate:

Baseball last year had historic offense and defensive stats. We led the country in almost any category you could name.

Football - #1 offense in all of the country

Basketball - #1 defense in all of the country

It's very rare when you can say YOUR team is #1 on an entire side of the game, out of 131 football teams or 300+ basketball and baseball teams. We can say that for 4 of the 6 sides of the ball in football, men's basketball, and baseball. Total domination.

What a time to be a Vol.
It’s awesome. I rewatched the 4 Q of the Bama game this morning. What a magical game. I’ve seen it at least 10x and plan to watch it at least 10 more before September.

Being at the Bama Tennessee game in section PP when Tennessee fumbled the ball away for a Bama TD I just had that “here we go again” Tennessee being Tennessee again feeling. It was crazy Tennessee pulled it off. I was kind of shocked and just amazed. We had people crying joy it was just a cloud feeling. Getting back home and looking at everything the next day online it was insane. Hopefully this is the regular and Tennessee takes another step up to legitimate national championship contention

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back