Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's from my younger, pre-liver transplant days.

No-Regrets-Tattoo-Chest.jpg

The 18 EEs are here early to show the current players who needs to hit the portal after the bowl game. I would expect at least 5 current players to transfer out.

This is such a huge benefit to this class. So not only is it going to be a great top 10 class but we are also going to get 2/3rds of these kids going through bowl AND Spring practice and a full summer weight lifting program. That is HUGE! We have never had that many EEs and this will have them way more ready to step on the field ready to compete.

Last edited:
My oldest daughter is graduating from HS today. It was only a minute ago that we were giving her a bath in the kitchen sink and were scared to death that we were going to hurt her or she was going to be too cold. It was only 45 seconds ago that she was heading off to school for the first time with her little backpack on and we were so excited and terrified because she was going to be out of our care for a big part of the day. It was only 30 seconds ago that she started middle school and we struggled to find the right place for her so that she could learn and grow well into the young lady that she has become. It was only 15 seconds ago that she passed her driver's test and no longer needed me to drive her to school and we watched her pull out of the driveway and head out to school and work on her own, scared to death and excited of how out of control we were in her life anymore. Today marks an ending, but not the end. Today is another milestone for a young lady and our family, as she takes the next step towards finding her place and her way in this world. We will always be here for her and will never stop being her parents. We will never stop loving her with an immense unfailing love. Many tears will be shed today, and my wife may cry some too. To those of you on here with young kids, do not take one single moment for granted. One minute you are giving them a bath in the kitchen sink and the next they are walking across the stage at their HS graduation. Life is short, but it is filled with opportunities to make memories. Don't waste those opportunities doing other things. Be present with your family and be intentional with them. Other things will come and go, but there will not be another opportunity to play Pretty Pretty Princess with your daughters or to rough house with your sons. Have a wonderfully blessed day VN!
😥😢😭

Beamer constantly trying to lecture his own local media folks in every press conference is so cringeworthy. When South Carolina nose dives they will turn on him so fast and if this is what his press conferences are like when he's having success...just imagine what they'll be like when he's losing.
They are going to eat that dude alive when he tanks...eventually SCe folks are gonna get tired of going 6-6 7-5 8-4....and these guys he is talking to like a bunch of kids are going to lead the charge to tear him down to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back