, most sampled drum beat ever

Talk about a drummer being in the pocket
Bass line freaking relentless
Guitar iconic
Harmonica on point
Plant kills it

Song about 1927 flood by Memphis Minnie and Kansas Joe Mccoy

So cool to see someone discover it as i once did

Wish in one hand and poop in the other! lol. I love my daughters and have no doubts that they love me, but there have been times as they have gotten older that I have no doubts that I am (at least temporarily) one of their absolute least favorite people. It is not my job to be their favorite person though. It is my job to be their father.

You can be both. They will appreciate the tough times you imposed upon them as a good parent. But that may take a while.

December 17, 1903

Orville-Wright-Wilbur-flight-craft-North-Carolina-December-17-1903.jpg

Flight of the Wright brothers
On this day in 1903 near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, brothers Orville and Wilbur Wright made the first successful sustained flights in an airplane—Orville first, gliding 120 feet (36.6 metres) through the air in 12 seconds.

Soul was telling me i needed some
When the levee breaks
Type in youtube to cast to the tv so can listen thru the Bose
Reaction video pops up

This beat has got to be the sexiest
, most sampled drum beat ever

Talk about a drummer being in the pocket
Bass line freaking relentless
Guitar iconic
Harmonica on point
Plant kills it

Song about 1927 flood by Memphis Minnie and Kansas Joe Mccoy

So cool to see someone discover it as i once did

1671287920385.gif

L O L! He has not learned one single thing. You could probably replay all of his press conferences from central Michigan, Cincinnati, Tennessee, and now Arkansas State, and if you didn’t look at the video, you probably could barely tell which job he was at. Everything‘s the same. It’s hilarious!

I would look way too much like my dad, and my wife said that would be too much for her. Since I very much enjoy being married to her, I have elected to not grow facial hair.

I did let my beard grow when I came home from Iraq and was on leave. It started itching after a few days and after about a week, I shaved it and said "Never again."

I have never really been able to grow a beard. Then a few years ago, I stopped shaving a week before a weeklong canoe trip in Canada with Scouts.
When I got back home, the first thing my daughter said was when was I going to shave it off? Even before welcoming me home, hugs or anything 😂

I went to shave it off. A buddy has always had a goatee, so I stopped there. Without my glasses, my reflection was of a serial killer. I walked out to get my family’s opinion. My son was talking about the trip and he just faltered into silence when he saw me. My daughter’s eyes got huge. My wife asked what was wrong and why was I angry? (I was smiling 😳). The concensus was that I should never have facial hair again. 😁

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back