Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would gladly give ZZ my ACL.
Me too if I had one to give.

Any time you see a kid cry like that, it’s never because of the pain. It’s always them knowing the severity and seeing the long road ahead flash before their eyes.

That look he had is one I hate seeing on any athletes face. Especially ours.

I may have to visit Waffle House to blow off some steam.
I realize I can solve two problems at once if someone could just have the lead investigator from the NCAA meet me at the Papermill Waffle House.....

Be interesting to see if we go with Santi, JJJ, Phillips, Maschack, and Aidoo with ZZ out. Not a lot of shooting but a ton of athleticism.

Julian Phillips was a 5 star?🥴

WARNING: about to mention my HS again

He was really good against good competition in high school. It wasn’t as if he was overrated. He went to Blythwood and played Dorman in the state semis his junior year. He went off, and if he had any talent around them they would’ve won. Dorman is currently #24 in the nation in basketball.

WARNING: about to mention my HS again

He was really good against good competition in high school. It wasn’t as if he was overrated. He went to Blythwood and played Dorman in the state semis his junior year. He went off, and if he had any talent around them they would’ve won. Dorman is currently #24 in the nation in basketball.
Dorman, that's the Junior College just over the State line. Yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back