Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arby's has some regional teams. But gets teams like Bolivar. Saw Wayne Chism and the guard that went to Memphis, play against SHHS. Oak Hill, and some other Middle TN teams.

Im not claiming its the end all be all man.
Science Hill also used to (maybe still does) host the Fandetti Brawl high school wrestling tournament. Pulls teams from KY, VA, NC, TN, and GA. Really tough tournament. Had it at the old arena in town the first time I went. Second time was at their new gym.

Reactions: drvenner
Well there you go. Old guy has not it all yet! It really is a big draw of talented teams. Been a long while since a local team has won. Arby's Classic - Wikipedia
Yeah I remember following it when we were in it now and being pissed we lost two games in a row. Feel better now knowing national powerhouses get invites.

Side note.. notice the notable players. Noah Clowney is there. I really wanted him to come to Tennessee, but of course he goes to Alabama and is averaging almost a double double as a freshman. Typical lol

Reactions: DarthVol1
Science Hill also used to (maybe still does) host the Fandetti Brawl high school wrestling tournament. Pulls teams from KY, VA, NC, TN, and GA. Really tough tournament. Had it at the old arena in town the first time I went. Second time was at their new gym.
Im not sure. I graduated in 1997. So, Its been a minute.

Both the Brawl in the Hall and the Indian Classic are better tournaments imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back