Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny White has to be like really man. Impose another 4-6 scholarships and see if that’s good enough. What more do they want, Tennessee has already bent over backwards for those idiots
And I as a fan am sick and tired of bending over for the NCAA. I’m waiting to see how Danny White responds. Enough is enough 😤.

View attachment 538782
Hey now, there’s a bojangles and a Waffle House off that exit too. Used to skip lunch every day and go to one of the two hahah
I believe Science Hill used to be ranked back in the George Pitts days of Arbys Classic. Some absolute players in Jovahn Johnson, Nookie Bailey, Odarius Williams, Andy Harmon.

I think we beat Oak Hill.

F7E4FAB5-5978-4E90-9C58-EB65D446FFA9.jpeg

I believe Science Hill used to be ranked back in the George Pitts days of Arbys Classic. Some absolute players in Jovahn Johnson, Nookie Bailey, Odarius Williams, Andy Harmon.

View attachment 538783
CCBEEF0E-4D20-4C50-B442-5829C9816CBA.jpeg

Arby’s classic, huh.. I think Dorman hosts the Bojangles Classic. Not sure if that’s the new southeastern basketball tournament or if they coexist or if the Arby’s one was only Tennessee schools. But Dorman gets schools from all over (GA, VA, FL, etc this year) when they host the bojangles one. Spartanburg Day School played in it when Zion Williamson was there and no one could get a ticket to a high school basketball game in an arena that seats 5,000. Me included 😒

Arby’s classic, huh.. I think Dorman hosts the Bojangles Classic. Not sure if that’s the new southeastern basketball tournament or if they coexist or if the Arby’s one was only Tennessee schools. But Dorman gets schools from all over (GA, VA, FL, etc this year) when they host the bojangles one. Spartanburg Day School played in it when Zion Williamson was there and no one could get a ticket to a high school basketball game in an arena that seats 5,000. Me included 😒
Arby's has some regional teams. But gets teams like Bolivar. Saw Wayne Chism and the guard that went to Memphis, play against SHHS. Oak Hill, and some other Middle TN teams.

Im not claiming its the end all be all man.

Reactions: drvenner
Arby's draws team from around the planet. Had teams from Germany, Austria, and a team from the Bahamas. The Bahama team comes every year.

Arby's has some regional teams. But gets teams like Bolivar. Saw Wayne Chism and the guard that went to Memphis, play against SHHS. Oak Hill, and some other Middle TN teams.

Im not claiming its the end all be all man.
Oh I know, was just wondering if they were connected in any way since they’re both fast food sponsored high school basketball tournaments and relatively close regionally
Arby's draws team from around the planet. Had teams from Germany, Austria, and a team from the Bahamas. The Bahama team comes every year.
Damn that’s awesome. I need to check it out one year

Oh I know, was just wondering if they were connected in any way since they’re both fast food sponsored high school basketball tournaments and relatively close regionally

Damn that’s awesome. I need to check it out one year
It was always a blast.

Wish it were at Freedom Hall amd not Viking.

One of THE best venues to see a game ive ever been too.

Even my 6 & 8 yo girls enjoy going.

Reactions: drvenner
It was always a blast.

Wish it were at Freedom Hall amd not Viking.

One of THE best venues to see a game ive ever been too.

Even my 6 & 8 yo girls enjoy going.
4CC9D594-FED3-4F2C-BAA3-BDC2A009B871.jpeg
This is Dorman’s. It’s kind of jarring with a 4 sided Jumbotron now, and wish they never installed it. It burns your corneas because every seat is pretty close to it, and it’s bright as all hell. It was just installed for the sake of saying we had it I feel like.

View attachment 538786
This is Dorman’s. It’s kind of jarring with a 4 sided Jumbotron now, and wish they never installed it. It burns your corneas because every seat is pretty close to it, and it’s bright as all hell. It was just installed for the sake of saying we had it I feel like.
That's insane for a public, or a private HS.

That's insane for a public, or a private HS.
01273000-5AAE-40DE-9E97-B29AFA4F4E92.jpeg
Public school. Just have a lot of wealthy alumni who donate for all this ****. Football stadium has a 30’x30’ one too.

Even still, @Ulysees E. McGill thinks all the money they dump in athletics would be better spent on education. I agree, but that doesn’t make for good bragging rights I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back