Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an old school coach for sure. Had a lot of success there, and at King College, I believe.
I saw him pretty routinely in the Arby's Classic. Really loved that tournament. I enjoyed seeing the local teams give some big time programs fits. Pitts liked to run that press and he taught it extremely well. Science Hill was also blessed with some pretty good athletes.

Last edited:
Giving away as in losing?..usually games played at the same time are winners given the last leg is the loser…or vise versa..it’s always the first or last…the money coming in on NC state and Iowa is intriguing…I’m waiting closer to game time.

Side note: watch it be Kansas or Duke lose 🤣🤣
giving away meaning they were putting Indiana in a lot of ML parlays and boosts. And look at who lost in mighty fashion

Reactions: UTSuave’
I saw him pretty routinely in the Arby's Classic. Really loved that tournament. I enjoyed setting 0 the local teams give some big time programs fits. Pitts liked to run that press and he taught it extremely well. Science Hill was also blessed with some pretty good athletes.
Three years in a row there was no one better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back