Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the Brawl in the Hall and the Indian Classic are better tournaments imo
Which schools? We went to Bradley, Ootlewah, Science Hill, Soddy, and Halls all at some point. Alcoa had a tough duel tournament for a few years that drew some Georgia teams.

Toughest was always Father Ryan though. Brings Chatt and Memphis schools, all the Nashville private and better public schools, then usually drew Union Co, Ky and Auburn, AL.

Could you blame him? Looks like Mashack will get Z’s minutes
Yes, I could blame him. That would be stupid. You're not entitled to minutes you earn them. Mashack is older, was more highly rated, and is a far superior defender right now. He's earned his minutes with work and consistency. Edwards can also earn minutes with work in the offseason. Vescovi, Key, and JJJ are leaving. Phillips probably getting drafted.

The only guards we return will be Zakai, Mashack, Dilione, and Edwards. Only Zakai and Edwards are PGs. We also signed Carr (SG). So Edwards will be a primary ball handler next season if he stays and earns it.

And on that note, we will hopefully sign a transfer or late cycle PG.

We will be terribly thin at G/PG next season without some additions. Unless we somehow sign Bronny James, a bigtime transfer, or another unheralded recruit like Zakai.

Vols gonna be 4 seed unless Kentucky loses to BOTH Vanderbilt and at Arkansas. If Kentucky loses just 1 and the Vols beat Auburn then it goes to tiebreak and Kentucky wins that.
The 4 seed actually puts us in a better position for NCAA tournament seeding.

Better win opportunities for our resume. Get that 2 seed!

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Which schools? We went to Bradley, Ootlewah, Science Hill, Soddy, and Halls all at some point. Alcoa had a tough duel tournament for a few years that drew some Georgia teams.

Toughest was always Father Ryan though. Brings Chatt and Memphis schools, all the Nashville private and better public schools, then usually drew Union Co, Ky and Auburn, AL.
IC had schools from Penn, WV, AL, VA, NC, SC. Don't know about now though. BITH was a border tournament. Tennessee side would be a tournament and Virginia side would be a tournament winners of both brackets would face in the finals

Reactions: SoilVol
Leader of our team, wears #5, tears ACL in the second to last game of the regular season with a promising postseason looming. Where have I heard that before?

If I'm Jaslove, I lose my jersey before tonights game. Better make sure a football walk on gets it for next year, too.

Reactions: Vols4us
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back