Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new 9 game model is more fair for Tennessee. Sure Georgia likely gets USCjr, Florida and Auburn. But they’ll have to play bammer at least once every two years instead of once a decade, vice versa. Tennessee gets a more fair shake of not being trampled with Georgia, Florida and Bammer every year while Bammer and Georgia skate by through cupcakes. (Georgia alittle more so than Bammer) both schedules are weak though. Effectively evening the playing field for fair competition

The new 9 game model is more fair for Tennessee. Sure Georgia likely gets USCjr, Florida and Auburn. But they’ll have to play bammer at least once every two years instead of once a decade, vice versa. Tennessee gets a more fair shake of not being trampled with Georgia, Florida and Bammer every year while Bammer and Georgia skate by through cupcakes. (Georgia alittle more so than Bammer) both schedules are weak though. Effectively evening the playing field for fair competition
Florida and Auburn will be back to being good soon as well.

In a sudden turn of events… SEC calls an emergency meeting and the result is Bammer will play Missouri, Miss State and Auburn every year!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Last edited:

CheapInformalCrab-max-1mb.gif

Other than that episode which I agree was brilliant, the series has been highly forgettable. The last episode was borderline terrible. Kinda wish episode 3 was just a short film I watched and could take it for that.
I’ve enjoyed the series overall but completely agree that the last episode has been the worst. Episode 3 was the best, and I enjoyed the Sam and Henry episode too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back