Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooker to the Titans in the 3rd round is the dream
As a Titans fan that would be cool. As a Hooker fan, behind that line rebuild, on a team plagued by injuries and re-injuries, without any weapons at WR...

I'd rather the Titans take key pieces to build on for the rest of the decade and commit to the tank.

There are going to be a couple of very, very disappointed NFL fanbases when they end up with Levis or Richardson. There's no way NFL Scouts are this stupid, right? All this hype has to be GMs playing chess.

Well I can tell you that David Tepper, owner of the Panthers, is fascinated with Levis. So much so that he’s heavily considering trading UP to make sure he gets him.

Can an owner be fired? lol

As a Titans fan that would be cool. As a Hooker fan, behind that line rebuild, on a team plagued by injuries and re-injuries, without any weapons at WR...

I'd rather the Titans take key pieces to build on for the rest of the decade and commit to the tank.
Don't disagree that Titans have a lot of holes to fill. I said 3rd round hoping they draft a OT and a WR in the first and second. If you can get a starting qb in the 3rd round or after, it's the golden goose for team building. Titans could have their own "Legion of Boom" style build with paying their qb a 3rd round rookie contract for 4 years. Allows them to go out and spend to improve the team.

Now we know it's a great plan

For years we've played Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. Auburn has played LSU, Georgia, and Bama. Little Nicky never once screamed about parity. He's embarrassing himself. He needs to stop being such a wailing vagina and either nut up or retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back