Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Nick is truly saying is he’s scared of Hugh Freeze, probably should be judging by past encounters on the field. He’s scared of Heupel at Tennessee who BEAT him while under self imposed sanctions (embarrassing frankly). He’s also pretty scared of Kelly at LSU who beat him with 20 less scholarship players on roster in his first season at LSU. Suck it up Nick, the times are changing

So, he doesn't want done to Bama what's been done to UT all along?

2e3cfa2a-e9f0-4f50-834b-898f7be1221b-jpeg.539118
Yes.

So I wonder who our 3 permanent will be... assuming 2 in the East and then Bama.

Vandy & Georgia...or maybe Florida?
Probably Kentucky and Vandy tbh. We are their #1 rival even if they aren't ours and there is a century of history there.

Although Alabama is apparently losing 119 or whatever games with Miss State so...who knows lol

Dude was pretty disturbed. Schizophrenic delusional, combined with a huge intellect. Explains why his fiction seemed to always be expressing the themes of reality vs perception--the philosophy of what's real, what's not, and who's to say?
Arnold is schizophrenic?

He seems super outgoing, intelligent, and uber confident of himself.

Nick Saban sees himself as the next coming of Bear Bryant. Do you think the Bear would whine about having three tough permanent opponents? No f’ing way.

“This is Alabama Football,” he would say. “We don’t back down from a challenge.” Then he would gather his coaching staff and boosters together and say, “Well boys, looks like we’ll just have to cheat that much harder.”

Arnold is schizophrenic?

He seems super outgoing, intelligent, and uber confident of himself.
We were discussing Philip K Dick, the guy who wrote the novella that Total Recall was based on. You said "autobiography". A lot of Dick's fiction dealt with themes of reality and perception, the philosophy of memories and thoughts, etc... He was a schizophrenic drug addict, so the themes he was dealing with were autobiographical.

With your response, I assumed you were a PK Dick aficionado. I take it Awnuld wrote an autobiography called "Total Recall".

Nick Saban sees himself as the next coming of Bear Bryant. Do you think the Bear would whine about having three tough permanent opponents? No f’ing way.

“This is Alabama Football,” he would say. “We don’t back down from a challenge.” Then he would gather his coaching staff and boosters together and say, “Well boys, looks like we’ll just have to cheat that much harder.”
Nick has surpassed Bear Bryant. Let's not rob him his due.

Nick has surpassed Bear Bryant. Let's not rob him his due.

I don’t know. NIL has sort of made cheating legal. So while I agree that Nick may have been the bigger cheater up to that point, I think Bear will likely still be the career leader.

But hey, let’s not count Nick out just yet. He’s an innovator in the field, for sure.

I don’t know. NIL has sort of made cheating legal. So while I agree that Nick may have been the bigger cheater up to that point, I think Bear will likely still be the career leader.

But hey, let’s not count Nick out just yet. He’s an innovator in the field, for sure.
Taking the revolutionary tactic of going back to his 2008 offense. 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back