Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know there's more to the combine that the 40 yard dash, right?
Yes but for a RECEIVER? Especially one who’s selling that as a strength? It’s a setback. I won’t take offense at your inference that I haven’t been a draftnik since the 80’s and have always emphasized how 40 times are overrated in evaluations. You run it once and are never timed again. But it’s THE factor and/or tiebreaker in the draft process.

Bama falls. You hate to see it.
They got the "help" they needed Wednesday night to clinch the regular season title. 🤢. If they needed the win today, they would have got it.

It's pathetic what the SEC(orrupt) has become.

*I don't think AL will get out of the 1st weekend of the NCAA tournament.

Last edited:
Barn with the buzzer beater before half. I think we'll get it going in the 2nd half and take the dub. Barn hit some tough shots, but we got a fresh Maishack coming in and Auburn isn't as deep as we are.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Pretty sure it's illegal to have a gun in a bar
Legally, that's certainly one concern that ran through my mind, but honestly not sure how it works with SCs or how he was allowed to enter if he brought it in (if not allowed). Legal issue at that point.

Yes but for a RECEIVER? Especially one who’s selling that as a strength? It’s a setback. I won’t take offense at your inference that I haven’t been a draftnik since the 80’s and have always emphasized how 40 times are overrated in evaluations. You run it once and are never timed again. But it’s THE factor and/or tiebreaker in the draft process.
I meant no offense. Just pointing out his positives as well:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back