Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got the "help" they needed Wednesday night to clinch the regular season title. 🤢. If they needed the win today, they would have got it.

It's pathetic what the SEC(orrupt) has become.

*I don't think AL will get out of the 1st weekend of the NCAA tournament.

I bet Bruce isn't objecting to his team getting the favorable whistles today.....

Oh those crazy people taking photos with their legal guns. How dare they.

View attachment 539313

A, I assume professional, baseball player in the woods in hunts attire with a gun obviously meant for hunting is night and day different than a professional athlete in a club at 3 am drinking alcohol and brandishing a pistol in a room full of other people that are also likely drunk. If you can't see this difference then I have nothing else to say to you on this particular subject.

I bet Bruce isn't objecting to his team getting the favorable whistles today.....
SEC owed him one after Wednesday night. Auburn was up 17 when I started watching and the bias for bama was blatant.

And for today, you know, because TN.

*the reffing hasn't been real bad so far, IMO
**edit: nevermind! 😡

Last edited:
WHEW

giphy.gif

showmethemoney-jerrymaguire.gif

SEC owed him one after Wednesday night. Auburn was up 17 when I started watching and the bias for bama was blatant.

And for today, you know, because TN.

*the reffing hasn't been real bad so far, IMO
Not as bad as I've seen in some games, but still some ticky tack calls at times while allowing lots of contact at others. There's no consistency, and that's the most frustrating part of officiating. Just call the same thing, both ways.

But I do think Auburn is getting a home whistle.

I said the same thing. Of course this conveniently were going to be the bounce back victims for calls today. JJJ had clear position and they called a block of course. We're not going to have 1 road game where the officiating is consistent both sides. The refs have done a great job keeping Maishack out of this game as well.

Horrible call. We had position. Should have been a charge.
JJJ? His left foot literally moved if you rewatch it. Never got set. But the refs sure are letting us play though. Auburn fans are losing their minds 😅🤣

Jmo but need a slower pace to the game. This isn't our window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back