Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too surprised Auburn won honestly, they really needed it and it was a home game after a damn close loss at Bama.

Mashack & JJJ both sitting a ton in foul trouble & Key and Phillips both trying to defend on perimeter still trying to return from injury was a bad place to be.

Tennessee has been a bad road team all year. They never figured it out.

On to the next one! Go Vols!

Tennessee has been a bad road team all year. They never figured it out.

On to the next one! Go Vols!

Yeah, snake bit by injuries too in a lot of the road games.

Losing at Florida, at Vandy and vs Missouri were really the 3 games I wish we had back. Shouldn’t have lost to any of them, but losing to all 3 is really tough.

This team stinks. Didn't feel right early in the year and it's showing now. Hoping they get hot shooting for the tourneys but these dudes just can't ball.

Reactions: csprig9
Fire Sankey and move the SEC office out of Birmingham. Totally clean house and hire all employees/referees outside of the south, with no ties to any SEC school.

Charlotte, NC
Charleston, WV
Cincinnati, OH
Anchorage, AK

I don't care, just get it somewhere far away from AL.

I agree with your first sentence. But you lost me on hiring no Southerners.

I would like to see full time referees and umpires for the SEC.

Heck actually, the NCAA should be responsible for all full time referees and umpires for every conference, bowl game and playoff games. Not allow any referees or umpire with any ties to the league that they are involved in. Penalties for anything other than unbiased officiating.

Think about how many outcomes of our games would be different with totally unbiased officiating. It’s mind boggling if you are @InVOLuntary, or unlikely to be any different if you are @bignewt 😁

I tend towards

15-0 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back