Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really looking forward to Tennessee highlights at this year's draft. How many years have we seen other picks' reels being them destroying Tennessee? No Vols in the draft to counter that embarrassment.

This year we'll be well represented in the early rounds. We'll get to relive the glory of the Bama win when Hyatt gets picked. Guys that transferred that still have good plays on film with us (like Evans).

Good change of pace!

As an entertainer of conspiracies, and a curious person by nature, I'll ask...

Can you tell me why the SEC has it out for us in particular? To the point that the refs obviously have the memo to unproportionately make calls against us consistently?

He cannot.
It would put you in peril.
He is on a vessel in an unknown body of water. He built a vessel that does not have a reflection on radar or sonar.
😳

Judging by the company richardson holds on that list, I would say that he's headed for a long , fruitful NFL career.
Seems an indication that UF coaching staff were as stiff necked and rigid in thinking as the Parkinsons-led Nazis at the end of WW2.

They just couldn't bring themselves to play to his strengths.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Up 7-2 in the 8th... I'd rather give up a double over the outfielder's head than just behind second base. That's just me.

NFL Network just called Richardson's Combine performance the best in the history of the event. Napier should be in hot water. How do you have this freak of nature and not have a better season?
Seems an indication that UF coaching staff were as stiff necked and rigid in thinking as the Parkinsons-led Nazis at the end of WW2.

They just couldn't bring themselves to play to his strengths.
This

Reactions: BigSteve09
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back