Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try it…. His bast speed has improved a lot in the past 6 months but always working to improve it.
My dad had me swinging at a fence all day until I could swing without clipping it. I still feel my hands ringing lol. He also built me an authentic pitchers mound in our back yard, much to my moms dismay. Looking back, it’s amazing just how far he went to help me get better.

My son played a baseball tournament today….. went 2-4 today and hit one over the center fielders head…. He does really good against the pitchers in the 50-59 range…. When he faces more elite pitchers in the 65-70 plus range like he did today… he struggles more…. Is there any drills that anyone has tried that help speed up the decision making/timing. Also…. Has anyone ever tried the virtual reality hitting on the oculus and did it help with decision making/timing?
My dad tooke to the 80mph batting cage every week to help with that. Doesn't help with pitchers whose stuff has movement, but really it's just a matter of getting acclimated to higher speeds. More relevant reps is the solution for most things in sports, especially at the youth level.

Reactions: volbeast33
My son played a baseball tournament today….. went 2-4 today and hit one over the center fielders head…. He does really good against the pitchers in the 50-59 range…. When he faces more elite pitchers in the 65-70 plus range like he did today… he struggles more…. Is there any drills that anyone has tried that help speed up the decision making/timing. Also…. Has anyone ever tried the virtual reality hitting on the oculus and did it help with decision making/timing?
Throw wrenches at him at home.

@OGbabyaviVol it's not a problem with cattle manure because of their digestive systems. Most gardeners only make that mistake once lol
Yeah, we used to spread cattle manure on our crop fields before planting as a fertilizer. Do you know how long the herbicide process in horse manure after they have ingested it? It can only be a short amount of time, right? Pastures are not usually sprayed monthly or anything. We only spray ours once a year in April.

Reactions: SoilVol
The cardiac ablation procedure is very successful. It removes an accessory electrical nerve pathway that is essentially causing your afib. It’s been a huge improvement for many patients since it can be essentially curative and eliminates the need for a pacemaker or medication. It isn’t appropriate for everyone with atrial fibrillation, but if you’re a candidate, then I would consider that as a much better treatment option. Hope that helps. Good luck with the ablation.
Thank you! Appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back