Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we used to spread cattle manure on our crop fields before planting as a fertilizer. Do you know how long the herbicide process in horse manure after they have ingested it? It can only be a short amount of time, right? Pastures are not usually sprayed monthly or anything. We only spray ours once a year in April.
I'd have to pull the data on that. Not off the top of my head. I do fertility and soil chemistry research. The horticulturalists and/or weed scientists in my group might know though.

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
Barnes has moved the bar and I always go to bat for him for doing so. I watched a lot of bad teams, especially under Cuonzo and Donnie. This team kinda stinks though. That's my opinion based on watching. They can't ball.
Move the bar all you want, a p5 team that makes the tournament as a 2-4 seed is not a team that stinks. A team that stinks won't make the tournament. Maybe one who backs their way in through a lucky conference title could be considered a stinker.

That's the hate flowing through them. When you can't explain why you lost to us, other than us simply being the better team, you have to find some way to drag the program. It's absolutely a coping mechanism, 😆 I love seeing rival fans go through it after the past 15 years we've had.

My son played a baseball tournament today….. went 2-4 today and hit one over the center fielders head…. He does really good against the pitchers in the 50-59 range…. When he faces more elite pitchers in the 65-70 plus range like he did today… he struggles more…. Is there any drills that anyone has tried that help speed up the decision making/timing. Also…. Has anyone ever tried the virtual reality hitting on the oculus and did it help with decision making/timing?

Hit off a pitching machine and turn it up

Man our oline doesn't get the fancy credit the wrs and the rest of the offense does but that group came to play.It was the primary reason for our success but u cant throw or run if them big boys ain't doin there job.Milton is gonna need those dudes to work at IHOP when they on the field though or it's gonna be a long year for anyone back ther

Wright was that dude when he was on the field.I mean anyone thinking we can just plug and play a body is crazy.We have the talent and I believe in the coaching now we just need a few guys to take the lead and handle business..

Last edited:
Man our oline doesn't get the fancy credit the wrs and the rest of the offense does but that group came to play.It was the primary reason for our success but u cant throw or run if them big boys ain't doin there job.Milton is gonna need those dudes to work at IHOP when they on the field though or it's gonna be a long year for anyone back ther

Wright was that dude when he was on the field.I mean anyone thinking we can just plug and play a body is crazy.We have the talent and I believe in the coaching now we just need a few guys to take the lead and handle business..
Our line was great except for when they played against players with a G on their helmet

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back