Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internal cursing monologue is horrible atm. Just days away from the ESP and we lose our best safety commit.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Weathersby is already on campus I’m pretty sure
He's not. He's not one of the EE's. Thankfully Gibson is, or I'd be afraid of them going after him, too. Rumors have been surrounding Auburn and the commits from Alabama.

Bro we didn’t even drop in the rankings. Staff valued slaughter more anyway. You can relax
It's a big loss. You don't have to see it that way. I'm sure the staff does. It creates another hole they'll need to fill.

I think Fusion is a pipe dream...I've been reading crap about it for 20 years. They are no where close to being able to do anything with it.

Maybe but they just successfully produced an energy net positive fusion reaction. Maybe it leads nowhere but I think it is likely the next big technological jump that propels mankind to a new era of production and exploration.

He's not. He's not one of the EE's. Thankfully Gibson is, or I'd be afraid of them going after him, too. Rumors have been surrounding Auburn and the commits from Alabama.
Weathersby just said Sunday that he’s locked in. It’s not like smith where Sylvester didn’t say anything. Weathersby has said recently he’s locked in.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
It's a big loss. You don't have to see it that way. I'm sure the staff does. It creates another hole they'll need to fill.
So does the staff go portal or high school rankings in your opinion? They also probably knew this was gonna happen and are working on it for a whole

Maybe but they just successfully produced an energy net positive fusion reaction. Maybe it leads nowhere but I think it is likely the next big technological jump that propels mankind to a new era of production and exploration.
I hope so….. don’t have much faith in our other green options right now.

Reactions: Volunteer821
What sucks is the decommit comes so late. If it had happened sooner, we'd still have a shot at some of the better HS recruits. Not sure we do now. So my guess is we'll have to look portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back