Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the disagreement the cashing out aspect? If so, I’m with @Enki_Amenra 😅
It is a disagreement between fact and fiction, not opinion. Once you are offered the cash out feature, it is a fact that the bet is now worth that much money. If you choose to let it ride, you are betting the amount of the cashout.

Man, I didn't see a soccer bet I liked, so I'm not going to try and force it, my bad guys
That's fine. I haven't seen anything I liked today besides Richmond and Florida State. I didn't bet FSU though, cause they're so unpredictable.

I just put out about 5 big parlays worth a couple dollars. Probably miss them all, but it's exciting when you make it to the last couple legs. Worth the $2 in entertainment, 😆. . . it does suck though, if you lose in the first leg or two. 🤦‍♂️

It is a disagreement between fact and fiction, not opinion. Once you are offered the cash out feature, it is a fact that the bet is now worth that much money. If you choose to let it ride, you are betting the amount of the cashout.
How much money comes out of your account if it doesn't hit?

That's fine. I haven't seen anything I liked today besides Richmond and Florida State. I didn't bet FSU though, cause they're so unpredictable.

I just put out about 5 big parlays worth a couple dollars. Probably miss them all, but it's exciting when you make it to the last couple legs. Worth the $2 in entertainment, 😆. . . it does suck though, if you lose in the first leg or two. 🤦‍♂️
I’ve got two parlays going with FSU -5.5 and the other at -1.5. Did it live lol, combined with two other rando bets I didn’t feel that confident about. BC-6 seems solid. I mean Louisville sucks and Boston College just beat Duke at home if I’m not mistaken. I also like Gonzaga moneyline even thought it’s at Saint Mary’s.

Edit: Nvm it was Virginia

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

I see another trade down for the Bears if they end up at seven. Love Skoronski and I’m of the ilk that if you love a player enough, draft them and don’t fall for the “value” crap. That being said, I like Van Ness from Iowa around 12-15 or even Brian Bressee. Selfish Vol preference for Darnell also…whom I believe will have a slightly better NFL career than Skoronski in the long run.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Agreed. I don’t see him as another Drew Brees story, but somewhere below that. Sometimes a simple change scenery and the full confidence of the organization behind you is all that is needed.

...and sometimes you just suck.

I will legit give up on my Titans fandom if that happens.

I’ve never given up fandom of any team, but pulling for Will Levis would be really damn hard. Actually believing he can succeed as a starter in the NFL, would be impossible. I would most likely check out until the inevitable face plant had reached its painful conclusion.

I’ve never given up fandom of any team, but pulling for Will Levis would be really damn hard. Actually believing he can succeed as a starter in the NFL, would be impossible. I would most likely check out until the inevitable face plant had reached its painful conclusion.
I was thinking about this earlier today

I'll never ever stop being a fan of any of my teams. Never have never will

But DAMN would that be tough

Nick Saban suggests more rule changes to curb the amount of plays being ran in College Football. He says it’s for “player safety”

I’ve got two parlays going with FSU -5.5 and the other at -1.5. Did it live lol, combined with two other rando bets I didn’t feel that confident about. BC-6 seems solid. I mean Louisville sucks and Boston College just beat Duke at home if I’m not mistaken. I also like Gonzaga moneyline even thought it’s at Saint Mary’s.

Edit: Nvm it was Virginia
I was regretting skipping FSU, but they've let GT come back and tie it up.

Reactions: Clevegasvol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back