Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always did 2 pick parlays against the spread( this is before all the things that fanduel and sites like that offer) I could always nail two games depending on the season… I was best at college/pro football and college basketball (pre-conference schedule)…. My best year I started out with 150 dollars …. Each bet would double my money…. I would save some and add more to make my bet bigger the next time… I hit something like 19 out of 20 parleys and won more than 20,000 off of my initial 150 dollar input.
That's pretty awesome.

My biggest parlay I've ever hit was a 17 leg, +32000. I think I posted it in the betting thread a while back. I just do small bets and those giant parlays, about like a $1-$5 lottery ticket.

I've been getting pretty lucky with +1,000-+1,500 parlays lately. I think I'm gonna go to 1 pick a day and add the winnings to the wager day to day, kinda like what I posted a few days ago.

I wish more people posted in the betting thread. I think, between 5-10 of us, we could come up with 1 bet a day that should hit. I had a 17 bet streak once, but I always bet the same amount. It would be nice to hit a streak like that and roughly double the wager each day.

Last edited:
Looking for an assist. I'm retiring from the military, and I'm not getting much traction with my resume. If anyone with some experience would care to look at it and offer some suggestions for improvement, I'd be greatly appreciative.[/QUOTE
Looking for an assist. I'm retiring from the military, and I'm not getting much traction with my resume. If anyone with some experience would care to look at it and offer some suggestions for improvement, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Are you on LinkedIn?

I’ll be happy to take a look at your resume if you still need someone to.

Reactions: A.Vol70
I fear the Titans are going to be hurting if the AFC South QBs are Trevor Lawrence, Bryce Young, and CJ Stroud moving forward.

While they're sitting in Nashville with Tannehill and Malik Willis.

Call me crazy...but I actually think Bryce is going to have a short career if he ends up with a bad team.

5'10" 204lbs just like Kyler Murray who has now missed games in both of the last 2 seasons with injuries. Colts OL = garbage as evidence by Matt Ryan missing games with injuries for the first time in his career since his 2nd season.

I think Bryce needs the right team to land him (Seahawks for example) or he'll be another RG3.

I mean, it's tough playing with so many injuries...the team hasn't had a full bench since Auburn but went 3-5 during that stretch and 2 of the 5 losses were last minute prayers.

Auburn - no one out
at Vandy - JJJ goes down
Missouri - JJJ out & Phillips goes down
Alabama - Phillips & JJJ out
at Kentucky - Phillips & JJJ out
at A&M - Phillips & JJJ out
South Carolina - Key & Phillips out
Arkansas - Key out, ZZ goes down
at Auburn - ZZ out

So we've basically had 1 losses where the team had its full health at Florida.

That is definitely a consideration. Interesting.

Everyone is welcome to form opinions based on what they see. Opinions are also accurate or inaccurate. Your opinion of "they can't ball" is inaccurate. You do not have to change your opinion. Shocking development....what your eyes are seeing/brain is interpreting is plainly false. You can hold onto an inaccurate opinion for your entire life. It is not a crime. We do it all the time. There is zero credibility to this being anything other than a good team. Certainly not elite. Certainly limited in some areas. But a good team.

Of course they're good. I said that. People said TCU stinks all year in football. Were they wrong? Yes/no. They're a good team but they stink when you try to consider them elite in the top 4 teams. Kinda like us being ranked top 5.

That's pretty awesome.

My biggest parlay I've ever hit was a 17 leg, +32000. I think I posted it in the betting thread a while back. I just do small bets and those giant parlays, about like a $1-$5 lottery ticket.

I've been getting pretty lucky with +1,000-+1,500 parlays lately. I think I'm gonna go to 1 pick a day and add the winnings to the wager day to day, kinda like what I posted a few days ago.

I wish more people posted in the betting thread. I think, between 5-10 of us, we could come up with 1 bet a day that should hit. I had a 17 bet streak once, but I always bet the same amount. It would be nice to hit a streak like that and roughly double the wager each day.
Should just start a RF betting thread. I don’t go into that thread in the Pub either, never a ton of traction. It was a little better during the football season but trailed off after that.

@UTSuave’ and @Enki_Amenra , after 2, when I see the starting lineups, I'll put up the Champions League parlay, I'm taking for the 3 est. game. If you all wanna take it, 25% boost on DraftKings

I’m doing Chelsea and Benfica to advance.

I don’t recommend following though as I’m mostly just wishing and hoping as a Chelsea fan who is in the middle of the worst stretch of Chelsea soccer in the last 2 decades 😂 probably better to bet on Dortmund, but Chelsea is at home and only down 1-0 aggregate and we outplayed them last leg even though we lost 1-0 on a ridiculous counter attack goal.

Edit: scratch that.. Benfica to advance is at -20000 so not much juice in that one. So I’ll just go either Benfica win or draw on individual game.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back