Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are delusional.
I guess we will see. $150 million is a lot of money. He will have some pressure on him, fo sure.

How much money comes out of your account if it doesn't hit?
How much less does it have if you don't cash out and end up losing?

I'll be in Gatlinburg next week. Might engage in degenerate gambling at the nearest Applebee's
What are you going to gamble that the degenerates at Applebee's do?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
This is so enjoyable...

willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back.gif

I’m doing Chelsea and Benfica to advance.

I don’t recommend following though as I’m mostly just wishing and hoping as a Chelsea fan who is in the middle of the worst stretch of Chelsea soccer in the last 2 decades 😂 probably better to bet on Dortmund, but Chelsea is at home and only down 1-0 aggregate and we outplayed them last leg even though we lost 1-0 on a ridiculous counter attack goal.

Edit: scratch that.. Benfica to advance is at -20000 so not much juice in that one. So I’ll just go either Benfica win or draw on individual game.

@The Dog
I went Benfica to draw and I lost that, but my Blues got the win and advanced! The heart won out this time and got me a little money.

Reactions: The Dog
I’m doing Chelsea and Benfica to advance.

I don’t recommend following though as I’m mostly just wishing and hoping as a Chelsea fan who is in the middle of the worst stretch of Chelsea soccer in the last 2 decades 😂 probably better to bet on Dortmund, but Chelsea is at home and only down 1-0 aggregate and we outplayed them last leg even though we lost 1-0 on a ridiculous counter attack goal.

Edit: scratch that.. Benfica to advance is at -20000 so not much juice in that one. So I’ll just go either Benfica win or draw on individual game.
32FD312B-C6B8-4ACC-9DFA-C91B46A4B118.gif

I was thinking about this earlier today

I'll never ever stop being a fan of any of my teams. Never have never will

But DAMN would that be tough
I'd bury all my gear.

Then dig it back up in 12 months when Will Levis bombs and becomes a 300 lb competitive eater.

Last edited:
I guess we will see. $150 million is a lot of money. He will have some pressure on him, fo sure.
Paying a player or coach will never make them better.

If anything that pressure you speak of may make him worse.

We'll see - I happily root for the poor Saints whenever they get good. That city has had it rough.

Reactions: bignewt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back