Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played at a decent level for 15 years. Still don't enjoy watching it very much.
I coached girls and really enjoyed it. This sport has changed a lot though with the amount of faking injuries is frustrating. I actually won't watch men's soccer because of that.

Pay attention to Kawhi points if he hits 30 points hammer the raptors ML @Enki_Amenra

View attachment 540010
They already suckered me in on one boost today, 😆 Mbappe or Messi to score. . . bums.

I won my main bet today. Colorado + North Carolina + Pittsburgh ML for +165. Gonna double it tomorrow and start a streak. Who do you have winning tomorrow?

How does this look? +527

Screenshots_2023-03-08-21-52-35.png

Last edited:
Reactions: UTSuave’
They already suckered me in on one boost today, 😆 Mbappe or Messi to score. . . bums.

I won my main bet today. Colorado + North Carolina + Pittsburgh ML for +165. Gonna double it tomorrow and start a streak. Who do you have winning tomorrow?

How does this look? +527

View attachment 540014

Soccer boost are a trap I don’t even play them but nice hit….clippers covered Kawhi has like 19

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Need some advice VN..........

I collapsed a few weeks ago (blacked out for several minutes.) Found out I have AFib and need an ablation.

Has anyone had one? And did it help?

Thanks in advance.................
Oh man…I don’t really know anything about ablation but I wish you the best and will keep you in my thoughts and 🙏.

Has there been any word on who will be playing the Vol Village Music Festival?

Wonder if there will be any "name" artists or moreso just random live music to give people something to do for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back