Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
😁 I was at LSU when we beat them in football this year - and at the ‘Bama game, to name two others! Soooo fun!!!

Oh yeah, I was at the Dobb-nail boot game in Athens, too!!!

I nominate @SmokinBob to attend all the Tennessee games this season.

Do I have a second?

All in favor say Aye.

@SmokinBob may be the key to

15-0 🤠

Now that we have the football season handled…what’s your recent record for basketball? Men’s and women’s…
Baseball?
Softball?

Now, if I remember correctly, you attended the uga game with your dawg husband. Maybe you were conflicted? We’re going to need a pure and resolute approach to this season. Your husband will actually become a better man if the dawgs experience a humbling lopsided loss to the Vols this season. We need you to be all in! Do it for your husband’s growth and the good of all VolNation Actually, all humanity will benefit from a dawg beatdown in Neyland Stadium this Fall.

Last edited:
Easier said than done. Still should have gotten the runner home with no outs and the winning run at third. It was a very bad AB by Denton. Dickey's ball was better but should have been deeper. Not being ready to tag up is as bad as it gets. 8 year olds know how to do that.
I get that it’s easier said than done. However, if you choose to swing that bat. That ball leaves the infield. At the time I think we had either 1 out or 0 outs?

Reactions: drvenner
Betting odds are essentially saying whoever wins the semifinals between Bama and TN will win the tournament. Something like 60-65% odds to win the tournament are Bama and TN combined.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
That's Colorist.
One day we'll live in a world where we don't see white or red...

7d05caac-8478-49fa-9fbc-718568e4e235_text.gif

I think we had a stud and may miss his presence more than anyone else that left this year.
I've been trying to tell everybody how huge his loss is for this coming years offense and how it could be a really big problem for the coming season...but I get pooh-pooh'd every freaking time as a prophet of doom 🤷‍♂️

I really hope somebody steps up and at least plays adequately at his position...but I see no one on the roster capable of the elite level of play we got from DW this season...at least not capable yet.

I do have faith that some of the young guys will get there eventually because we do have a good OL coach finally.

I really don't think very many people...even professional football people..realize how elite that young man played this past season, and I really don't understand why considering the big names he shut completely down all year.

I really don't know on this SECT. First two games both the lower seeds won.

Today I'd pick like this:
Miss State vs Florida
Ole Miss vs Tennessee
Arkansas
vs Auburn
LSU vs Vandy

Then Friday would look like this
Miss State vs Bama
Tennessee vs Missouri
Arkansas vs A&M
Vandy vs Kentucky

With how the brackets likely fall I'd probably give Kentucky the best chance of making the Championship on Sunday, but depending on who they face I'm not sure who I'd pick to win it all.

I just want TN to win 2 and get to the Saturday game. 2-1 will be plenty to help them stay a 4 seed (maybe higher).

Awoke this morning

Made some coffee, put the grits on. Set out the eggs, sausage, and berries for breakfast

Sat down to pay the family bills and saw that my football season tix and on campus parking pass were on this month's credit card statement

Called an Aggie friend and reminded him of the date he has with me to be in Neyland and watch his team get their asses crushed

Put Dixieland Delight on repeat on the sound system and planned what I need to do around the yard before the basketvols play at 1pm

A good start to the day if you ask me

😁 I was at LSU when we beat them in football this year - and at the ‘Bama game, to name two others! Soooo fun!!!

Oh yeah, I was at the Dobb-nail boot game in Athens, too!!!
How many weeks after the game did it take your husband to start speaking to you again after Dobb-nail?

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back