Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate @SmokinBob to attend all the Tennessee games this season.

Do I have a second?

All in favor say Aye.

@SmokinBob may be the key to

15-0 🤠

Now that we have the football season handled…what’s your recent record for basketball? Men’s and women’s…
Baseball?
Softball?

Now, if I remember correctly, you attended the uga game with your dawg husband. Maybe you were conflicted? We’re going to need a pure and resolute approach to this season. Your husband will actually become a better man if the dawgs experience a humbling lopsided loss to the Vols this season. We need you to be all in! Do it for your husband’s growth and the good of all VolNation Actually, all humanity will benefit from a dawg beatdown in Neyland Stadium this Fall.
She is the chosen one.

I really don't know on this SECT. First two games both the lower seeds won.

Today I'd pick like this:
Miss State vs Florida
Ole Miss vs Tennessee
Arkansas
vs Auburn
LSU vs Vandy

Then Friday would look like this
Miss State vs Bama
Tennessee vs Missouri
Arkansas vs A&M
Vandy vs Kentucky

With how the brackets likely fall I'd probably give Kentucky the best chance of making the Championship on Sunday, but depending on who they face I'm not sure who I'd pick to win it all.

I just want TN to win 2 and get to the Saturday game. 2-1 will be plenty to help them stay a 4 seed (maybe higher).
Screenshots_2023-03-09-11-01-08~2.png

Nice put your money where my mouth is, I like it. No risk, no reward for me. :cool:
Just a dollar. Worth every penny if it makes it past the first 7 games. Those last three get pretty exciting, even if it is just a dollar.

I think East Carolina and Auburn are the biggest threats to kill it.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
I nominate @SmokinBob to attend all the Tennessee games this season.

Do I have a second?

All in favor say Aye.

@SmokinBob may be the key to

15-0 🤠

Now that we have the football season handled…what’s your recent record for basketball? Men’s and women’s…
Baseball?
Softball?

Now, if I remember correctly, you attended the uga game with your dawg husband. Maybe you were conflicted? We’re going to need a pure and resolute approach to this season. Your husband will actually become a better man if the dawgs experience a humbling lopsided loss to the Vols this season. We need you to be all in! Do it for your husband’s growth and the good of all VolNation Actually, all humanity will benefit from a dawg beatdown in Neyland Stadium this Fall.
Aye

Awoke this morning

Made some coffee, put the grits on. Set out the eggs, sausage, and berries for breakfast

Sat down to pay the family bills and saw that my football season tix and on campus parking pass were on this month's credit card statement

Called an Aggie friend and reminded him of the date he has with me to be in Neyland and watch his team get their asses crushed

Put Dixieland Delight on repeat on the sound system and planned what I need to do around the yard before the basketvols play at 1pm

A good start to the day if you ask me
I hope the remainder continues the good vibes.

Reactions: Devo182
I really don't know on this SECT. First two games both the lower seeds won.

Today I'd pick like this:
Miss State vs Florida
Ole Miss vs Tennessee
Arkansas
vs Auburn
LSU vs Vandy

Then Friday would look like this
Miss State vs Bama
Tennessee vs Missouri
Arkansas vs A&M
Vandy vs Kentucky

With how the brackets likely fall I'd probably give Kentucky the best chance of making the Championship on Sunday, but depending on who they face I'm not sure who I'd pick to win it all.

I just want TN to win 2 and get to the Saturday game. 2-1 will be plenty to help them stay a 4 seed (maybe higher).
Would love to see State beat Bama and Vandy beat Kentucky.

It's almost time to make your brackets (Sunday).

Our RF Bracket Challenge already has about 10 members playing.

Here's a link to join our group. You can join now, but can't submit your bracket until Sunday.

Come join the "Smoky Mtn Stump Jumpers" group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest. #bracket ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge: I'm filling out my bracket!

Reactions: DarthVol1
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back