Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point 🤔 but you’re familiar with the cashout as far as knowing if it should be a cashout or not…what was the percentage % number of the winning total you said if they didn’t offer is when you know to cash out? Speaking on your method @Enki_Amenra
Not sure what you mean. If they offer 65% of the winning total, I cash out. . . or if the cashout is at least double the original bet.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Awoke this morning

Made some coffee, put the grits on. Set out the eggs, sausage, and berries for breakfast

Sat down to pay the family bills and saw that my football season tix and on campus parking pass were on this month's credit card statement

Called an Aggie friend and reminded him of the date he has with me to be in Neyland and watch his team get their asses crushed

Put Dixieland Delight on repeat on the sound system and planned what I need to do around the yard before the basketvols play at 1pm

A good start to the day if you ask me
Read your entire post like
200w (1) (17).gif

Then read your signature

Screenshot_20230309_175159.jpg

sly-dog.gif

It’s wild to read this thread and assume we are getting blown out. Then check the score and see us up by 6 at half.

And going through the thread knowing the outcome of the game. Some people just go negative immediately. Surely people have played/watched enough sports to know that games have an ebb and flow and that the better team usually rises after the full length of the game.

I coached girls and really enjoyed it. This sport has changed a lot though with the amount of faking injuries is frustrating. I actually won't watch men's soccer because of that.
It's like watching chess or curling. There's an intellectual side to it that's interesting, but there's so little action and thrill that you get with most other sports. And yes, the injury faking is so obnoxious.

I’ve never been so conflicted in wanting to praise him for #1 and wanting to bash him for #2.

Why would you bash him? College basketball players that more than likely live on campus have no business with firearms. Seems like a good policy to keep our guys out of trouble.

Any ref that gives/calls a three point foul for the Wyndle kid from Auburn should be fired on the spot... he kept jumping into us and flopping and he just did it again against Arky and drew the foul? So blatantly obvious a 5yr old could see it, yet these pathetic refs called it for Auburn... Just one more example of how awful mens Bball officiating crews have been this season...

Reactions: LoudOrange
It's like watching chess or curling. There's an intellectual side to it that's interesting, but there's so little action and thrill that you get with most other sports. And yes, the injury faking is so obnoxious.
LOL.
I have to disagree with "so little action" thought but I also enjoy curling, so maybe that explains a lot. Not a chess fan though, so there's that.

Any ref that gives/calls a three point foul for the Wyndle kid from Auburn should be fired on the spot... he kept jumping into us and flopping and he just did it again against Arky and drew the foul? So blatantly obvious a 5yr old could see it, yet these pathetic refs called it for Auburn... Just one more example of how awful mens Bball officiating crews have been this season...
And he just did it again and thankfully they didn't call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back